You are getting married. This is an exciting, joyous occasion. It is also a stressful one because you are both the happy bride-to-be and the wedding planner. Let's face it, wedding disasters happen everyday. However, proper time, planning, and resources, will help you plan a memorable wedding day, while having some fun during the process. Wedding USA, a wedding planning web site, can make your wedding planning easier and less stressful. Listed below are some of the web sites features.
Wedding USA includes the following eight planning guides that can be printed and used to plan your wedding.
1. Monthly planning guide - Provides check lists of tasks to be accomplished at various intervals throughout an 18-month timeframe
2. Flower planner - A form that can be used to list the details of the wedding flowers and flower arrangements and taken to potential florists to compare costs
3. Expense planner - A budget form that allows you to record the budgeted and actual costs of wedding expenses
4. Survival kit - A checklist of miscellaneous and important wedding items that will help your wedding day go smoothly
5. Registry checklist - A list of items that can be included in the registry
6. Music planner - A form that can be used to plan what music will be played at various times during the wedding
7. Photography checklist - A list of who is to be photographed, the location of photographs, and the kind of photographs to be taken that can be used to guide the photographer
8. Honeymoon checklist - A list that includes honeymoon preferences (i.e., location, accommodations, activities, etc.) that the couple can use to plan a honeymoon that they both will enjoy
Wedding USA's web site provides bride and groom stories, articles filled with wedding planning advice, and message boards that enable wedding planners to share stories, give advice, and provide support.
Wedding USA provides a directory of vendors for various states, and lists the marriage requirements for each state.
If you do not have the time to plan your own wedding, you can always hire a wedding planner to do the work for you. It might be nice to have a professional, who can devote the time and energy to working out every detail of your wedding, help you plan your special day. Perhaps you know exactly what you want and have the budget to make it happen, but you simply don't have the time or patience to take care of every single detail. Maybe, you only have a vague idea of what you want and need advice putting it all together. A wedding planner can help with both of these situations.
Hiring a wedding planner can be expensive. However, it may be possible to cut other wedding expenses so that you can afford the wedding planner. If not, you can hire a planner that will handle specific parts of the wedding planning.
Your wedding is one of the most special days of your life. Therefore, even the smallest details should be planned with precision; and the whole experience should be rewarding and as stress-free as possible. Whether you decide to plan your own wedding and use resources like Wedding USA, or hire a professional wedding planner, the most important thing is to plan a wedding that is memorable and meaningful.