The French civil code (the book of laws) changed just this year about divorces, maybe some French citizens are unsure now about marriage divorce in France maybe they are unsure on how to apply and how the new rules may affect their process of marriage divorce? There are now four reasons to apply for a marriage divorce, mutual consent which is over 60% of all marriage divorce reasons in France also acceptance, separation of 2 years and due to the "fault" of one partner which accounts for the other nearly 40% of marriage divorce in France. But are all marriages in France doomed to end in divorce France? The simple answer is no.
French has been for a long time been acquainted as being called the language of love, debateable to some but it is a nice language none the less. However Paris the capital of France is known as the city of love, which is a fair assumption. So everyone surely expects France to be the most romantic city in the world where couples are happy to be with each other twenty four hours a day seven days a week. Maybe some are but there are always people whose marriage will end in marriage divorce.
Divorce France is fairly common in marriages as it is nearly everywhere else in the world. Every country will have divorces in it and France is one of those that does have a divorce rate that is around 200,000 every year but with over 60 million citizens living in France that figure does seem small in comparison to the population figure. But when you actually think about the population figure you realise that the figure also includes young children and young adults who would never have thought about marriage so they can't become part of the divorce France percentage. Also that population figure will include single men and women who have not been married yet so they haven't become a divorce man or a divorce woman yet. When you think about the divorce men and divorce woman you think that they may want to get back on to the relationship ladder. Some will want to do that and find what they hope will be their perfect partner, whereas some won't and will try and enjoy their single life. Many men and women in France are very happy together they have families and have their homes established in France and will not think about a marriage divorce so there are some people out there who do have an excellent relationship going on and who will be with each other forever. But there are others who may see their paths not going together and will decide in a marriage divorce.
France may have the city of love, but it does not have the country of divorce to add to that list. French couples will break up all the time, that is just natural, but that is true for everywhere else in the world that people break up and people come together, it is the way of life. Couples in France will be happy together or they may find that their paths do not want to meet. However, keep trying and you will find that special person who will make you laugh and will be that person who you want to spend the rest of your life with, and then you will have that successful marriage.