At Orient Beach, you are given the choice of two different freedoms. The first of these freedoms is to save money on clothing and enjoy the freedom of naturism (nudity). The second freedom choice is to take advantage of all St Maarten has to offer with your clothes on. It won‘t matter which choice you make, you will be welcome.
As you walk along the beach, you will be serenaded by a variety of music coming from the different bars along the beach. However, there are some general rules of common courtesy when sharing the beach with others that are either clothed or not. It is asked of you not to stare or take pictures of those beside you, or around you. Taking pictures is not allowed, and staring is considered very rude.
For your Orient beach vacation pleasure, parasailing and other water sports are offered at Orient Beach. The waters at Orient Beach are calm and also perfect for going skiing, jet skiing, windsurfing, or participating in a Hobbie Cat race. Orient Beach is considered a marine reserve, so for those that enjoy snorkeling, the underwater scenery is breathtaking. If water sports are not your cup of tea, there are shops, bars, and restaurants available for your enjoyment and relaxation. Some of that enjoyment may very well be to eat a meal of the local lobster, and then exercise it off by learning to dance the Merengue. There is another option for adventure and fun at Orient Beach. You can take a clothing optional cruise. The only rule here is to come with an attitude of fun and bring plenty of sun block with you.
For those of you who are curious about being a naturist (nudist), you should consider taking this Orient Beach vacation. If you are still a little concerned about your body once you arrive, here are some common concerns shared by many beginning naturists that may help you with your decision.
* Do not be embarrassed if you run into someone you know while you are expressing your freedom. If you stop to think about it, they are there for a reason, as well.
* For men that are just starting their naturism, chances are you will be too nervous in public to worry about any of your body parts. However, if Mother Nature does manage to show itself, the suggestion is to sit down and cover with a towel or jump into the relatively chilly water. Either choice will help resolve the issue.
* Don’t worry about the shape of your body. Naturalists come in all shapes and sizes. Being a naturist is not a beauty contest. Others will not care what you look like on the outside, so why should you?
* Sexual harassment is very rare and is condemned by the community of naturists. You have every reason to feel safe within this community. If you are nervous at first, stay in an area, where there are a lot of people.
* Do not worry about people staring at you while enjoying your new freedom. This does not happen as often as you think it would. If it does happen, though, the plan of attack would be to stare back with a deep frown on your face. This usually takes care of the problem.
As was mentioned before, this Orient Beach vacation is a good place to come, if you want to explore your curiosity for naturism. If you find that being a naturist is not for you, then you still have the option to wear clothing as you continue to enjoy your stay at Orient Beach.