The aroma from the wildflowers will also be very soothing. Just imagine, feeling like you need to stop and take a deep breath, and when you do, you inhale a scent of freshly picked wildflowers. You can now feel yourself smiling as you realize that you guests are experiencing the same thing. How relaxing is that!
After deciding on which wedding wildflowers you want for the bridal bouquet, you can pick the out the main color and choose your bridesmaids dresses accordingly. Once the bridesmaid dresses have been chosen, add to that the flowers in their hair, and you have a complete ensemble.
Another blessing of having a wildflower wedding is that these flowers are strong enough to endure almost anything,are pretty and fragile looking, all at the same time.
It’s also easy to pick out your invitations and thank you cards to carry on the theme. Whether you print your own or have them made up for you, the options with this theme are endless.
Carry your wildflower wedding theme through to your reception. You can use a darker tablecloth that will compliment the lighter colors in your table bouquets. If you have cut flowers on your table, put them in frosted vases for a different look. You will notice a difference when the lights are turned down.
You should also be able to save a bundle of money on flowers if you choose wildflowers for your wedding. You have some options here as well.
* You can use a florist to order through
* You can look for a field loaded with wildflowers and spend a fun day with family and friends picking your flowers.
* You can grow your own wedding wild flowers.
If you choose to grow your own, here are a few hints or ideas.
* You will want to know ahead of time which flowers will be in bloom for your wedding.
* How much of what kind of flower will you need to carry out your decorating theme?
* You can grow or transplant your wildflowers in decorative pots for some beautiful table centerpieces.
* Once again, if you do grow your own, take family and friends along for some quality time together as you hand pick your flowers.
You will know a few weeks ahead of time if your planted flowers are going to produce enough, so that you will have time to call and order extra from your florist. It is always good to have a plan B on standby.
When you have a wildflower wedding theme, the atmosphere becomes one of relaxation and back to the basics. That kind of atmosphere will allow your guest to find the warmth they will appreciate, and therefore will feel like they are truly welcome.
Don’t forget to keep enough flowers back to wear above the veil. This will give you the opportunity as the bride, to carry out your theme. And last, but not least, have your guests, throw flower petals instead of rice or bubbles. How appropriate is that?
Wildflowers are beautiful, sturdy and fun to plan around. So relax and have fun planning your special day. And remember, when you need to, stop,and inhale the scent of wildflowers, and then smile.